This morning I gave Dane a bowl of cheerios to eat while he watched Mickey Mouse Club House.....I am eating my own cheerios as I mess around on Facebook, and look over at him and he is picking up cheerios with his toes and eating them!! What a goof!!!
He also learned a new word last night...."cack oooor" (cracker)....For snack last night we had saltines and kept saying "cracker, do you want another cracker? are you done with your cracker?" and things like that and I guess he picked up on it! Just now he pointed to a box of Nilla Wafers and said "cack oooor mama?" GOSH his mind is like a sponge!! Guess I need to start watching what i say.....ha!
Last night we were sitting in the living room playing and all of a sudden he goes into other room and comes back and throws - and i mean THROWS - his shoes at me and says "ou ieee" (out side) ACK! So another word he learned out of the blue!! Plus, the fact that he knows he needs shoes to go outside is just incredible....
I wonder what we are going to learn today? :o) We are going shopping for a new bed, probably going to go with a sleep number....so maybe by the end of the day we can get him to say the word "bed" !!
Twenty Questions - Korri 9
6 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment